Popular Posts
-
World War II was a defining event in history, especially America. I had a grandfather who served in that war, earning two Purple Hearts and...
-
Do this, do that, don't do this, don't do that. Photography can be quite authoritarian sometimes with all the rules that you must f...
-
I know an amateur photographer who was asked by family members to take pictures at a wedding. His role was to take extra pictures at the we...
-
It's about the perfect moment; when the elements of composition coming together as what we see as a perfect picture, or even as you mig...
-
Have you ever been shopping for a camera, but been bamboozled by a barrage of acronyms that you didn't recognise? Sure, they all sound ...
-
Creating digital backgrounds and producing professional looking portraits without a big studio is now possible. It's no secret that wit...
-
A while back I took the plunge and invested in the Canon 28-135mm prime lens, and now that I've had a chance to use it a bit, the verdi...
-
Sell photography online. As easy as organising your desktop!!! Have you ever wanted to take photographs for a living? Do you want to live a...
-
Photography for many people is a passion and is a beautiful hobby. It is an expansive and expensive form of art. Professional as well as am...
-
For those of you who haven't used a digital camera before, you will need to choose between only two camera brands: Nikon or Canon. I be...
0 comments:
Post a Comment